Sony XPERIA U with red colour illumination bar mod



Sony XPERIA U with red colour illumination bar mod

I got this phone to replace a very old Motorola flip phone (i.e. not a smart phone). I popped in my Verizon chip and the phone came right up. Even though I don't have a data plan for that phone, this new one is much better for texting than the tap-method on a conventional phone. The camera is much better quality, it's much easier to enter new contacts, and even without a data plan, I'm able to do things like have my local weather forecast displayed every time I turn on the phone.

I bought this as a Lightening deal, so got it at a very good price. Since I didn't want to end up with a new 1- or 2-year contract from Verizon, I specifically wanted to avoid buying a phone from them. This was a great solution, and I'm really pleased to have taken a chance on it.