Dremel SM20-02 Saw-Max Tool Kit review

Saw-Max Dremel SM20-02 Very Handy Tool
 

What it can do?
  • Versatile Cutting System for a variety of materials (wood, plastic, metal, tile, masonry)
  • Power 6.0 Amp motor for tough applications
  • Worm drive gearing for durability and power
  • Dust extraction port for keeping the work place clean
  • 2nd Wheel position for flush cutting

Mr.wartar smooth

buy Dremel SM20-02 Saw-Max at Lowes this morning for $129.00. Seems Amazon store needs to do so more research on this price.Dremel SM20-02 Saw-Max is Great tool. Get wherever you can.you will love it.for your work.

 
Miss.Ritter Crawford
My Husband very happy with the product, glad I was able to find it on Amazon! I am using them for pretty much all of my blackfriday shopping this year.
 
Woody Semian

I have used Dremel SM20-02 to cut a few things so far and it has performed very well. I am working on a flooring project in our kitchen.And used it cut the laminate floor panels as well.It cuts quickly by use speed up.Dremel SM20-02 is very easy to use. I Usually used this saw to cut some metal. Surprisingly!!! it was very easy.If you want to find information about Dreamel SM20-2 click here.



Good tool review by:home191.blogspot.com