Motorola Flipout Best Buy USA

Motorola Flipout Unlocked GSM Quad-Band Android Phone with Bluetooth, Camera, QWERTY Keyboard and Wi-Fi - Unlocked Phone - US Warranty - Black

 Motorola Flipout Unlocked GSM Quad-Band Android Phone with Bluetooth, Camera, QWERTY Keyboard and Wi-Fi - Unlocked Phone - US Warranty - Black 

Packed with the power of the Android 2.1 platform and the latest version of MOTOBLUR-Motorola's exclusive smartphone experience-the highly pocketable Motorola FLIPOUT features a stylishly square, innovative pivot design. When closed, the FLIPOUT offers a 2.8-inch touchscreen display that's complemented by a simple array of navigation buttons. But it also rotates on a hinge to expose a five-row QWERTY keypad with a separate number row for easy, on-the-go messaging. It also comes with two battery covers-in Black and Red.  

I purchased this phone after my blackberry torch started to give me problems. I'm an avid blackberry user (no i phone, nor android phone appealed to me on the past) and was drawn to this phone because of its compact size, affordable price, and qwerty keyboard. Being a blackberry user, I'm still stuck on using a keyboard. Phone ended up being a huge disappointment. Phone powered off every time I closed or opened it, the battery life was the worst I've ever had in a phone, and the screen really was too small to appreciate any browsing you decide to do. Those three things outweighed any pro's I may have seen (which I didn't, other than aesthetic reasons) I definitely don't recommend this phone.