Coby Kyros MID7015 Reviews worth the money buy in usa


Coby Kyros MID7015 Reviews Get Great Deals






I purchased this for my daughter for xmas, I opened and checked out performance and was very pleased. Works great and despite comments I have seen I found all angry bird apps and facebook on Getjar for free. Lots of other great apps as well. This is a great intro tab and obviously isn ot a vizio or galaxy s tab but video is crystal clear and screen responds well with touch or stylus. Love this tab and will be buying a couple more. This was the best oneSeller was quick with shipping and arrived quickly. Gotta love amazon!


I found it meets all my needs, well worth the money, got my books, games and email and facebook set up easily, light to carry, so can leave lap top home for short visits.